31.7.14

NEW VIDEO! CLOSET CONFIDENTIAL TAG - CHIT CHAT!


I missed you guys soooooo much! So first things first. I know you're probably wondering what in the world I've been up to. As I said previously, this is my busiest Summer yet; however, I have found myself writing poems in the form of spoken word recently... I know!

It really helps to lift the weight off my chest. gladly. A lot of them center around my personal struggles (obviously) and society's standards. Is any of you into open mic/spoken word? 

On the note of speaking from the heart, I decided to do the popular 'Closet Confidential Tag' on my YouTube. I had a blast recording it. Step by step I'm getting less awkward in front of the camera and personality is shining through. Haha. Editing and uploading was a nightmare but I'm glad I finally got through with it. :) You can click here to watch it bigger on YouTube.


I hope you guys enjoy. See you soon!

Xo

Kike.

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are beautiful. I'm jealous, lol ! X

    Follow me on GFC Kike, I always follow back !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!