2.5.14

MY FIRST SPRING HAUL!!!


Hi guys! I just uploaded my very first Haul video! Yaaay! I was so nervous about it. I tend to ramble a lot when I get nervous especially when I know my actions will be visible to the public. Lol. I am trying to keep my videos to a 5 min max. time length. However, you know how shopping can be so exciting, so haul videos are usually a tad bit longer.

I'm showing you guys mostly shoes (duh! LOL), which I purchased from JustFab, Shoedazzle, Ardene, and so on over time. This time I have links to ALL the items, so you can shop them online too! I hope you enjoy! Please leave some suggestions for what you'd like me to film in the comments. 

For example: 5 ways to wear a skater skirt or White long sleeve button up, and stuff  like that. Most importantly, please join my cute little YouTube community to be among the first to watch the videos and get the items. :) I love you all. Thanks to those who have been supportive so far. :D

FTC: NOT SPONSORED


Xo

Kike.

2 comments:

  1. Love the brown and blue sandals, I look forward to lookbooks, for example how to style pastels.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, fab shoes :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!