1.1.13

Happy New Year

 


Happy New Year guys!!!! 2013 is here finally and the world didn't end 'cos the earth is still rotating. :p

I spent the NYE evening at Church and it was fun! This was my makeup look- dark smokey eyes + nude lips. I did have a bad hair day too and I am exhausted!

This is a new beginning, so I wish everyone the best this year as you begin to work on your resolutions and goals. Forget and drop off any negativity and disturbances from 2012 and start afresh this year... from today!

How did you spend your New Year's Eve? Any partying or hanging out with family and friends?

Goodnight

 Xo

Kike.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1.1.13

    I also spent New Year's Eve at church, it was fun and very much needed. I thank God. You look very lovely, I love the makeup and necklace.

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Funmi!Happy New Year to you too! :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely look! Great smokey eye!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6.1.13

    love your neck peice !! Spent new years eve eating lol btw !!!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!