14.11.12

Too Many Obessions - Can I Have Them All?


Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous!!! I absolutely ADORE this dress by Phillip Lim. It's everything: from the shoulders and sleeves to the cut and color! Get it here

This floral jacquard skater dress by ASOS is so beautiful! My favorite things about it are the color, cut of the sleeves and the volume! (If you're getting a skater dress, you want it to be obvious!) Get it here


Okay, so I've been dreaming about black ankle boots for a while now. Different materials, heel heights, shapes and styles! Then I found this gorgeous one by Carvela, and knew it would be perfect, so I just had to share it with you guys. :) Get it here


Jeans + Leather inserts = Chic. I love this jeans by DL1961 because of the cool-toned color, and the contrast with the leather inserts. Need I mention again that leather is in right now? ... I didn't think so either! The styling options are endless. Get it here


You want a unique statement piece? Here, you have it! How many rubber satchels have you seen around lately? This bag detailed so beautifully. Check out the glitter rubber and zipper padlock! Get it here


Everyone loves a good wedge! I think this one by Giuseppe Zanottii is so perfect! It's effortlessly classy and elegant. I especially like the extended ankle length and the cut of the heel! Get it here


So the cold outside is getting worse, and it's that time of the year to get out the gloves. I found this classic piece by Grandoe, and fell in love with it. It's so feminine and pretty! In addition, it can be used with touchscreen devices! Amen to that! Get it here


I'm beginning to love neutral pieces a lot these days! I think they're so classy and 'eternal'. Don't ask me why... :p Anyhoo, I love well-structured dress, and this bodycon knit dress by Karen Millen is everything I could ask for in dress! Get it here


Do I even have to tell you why I love this one? I'm pretty sure it's obvious. Just look at the detailing! Gorgeous!!! Get it here


Honestly, I should go for some kind of therapy or something to get separated from this color! This Rebecca Minkoff ankle boot is so cute! I love the lizard print leather! Get it here



Now that temperatures have dropped, it's time to get creative with layering! A gorgeous coat is all it takes to make your outfit stand out this season without doing too much work, and this funnel neck coat by Reiss does just that! Get it here


Accessories with patent finish just look so gorgeous easily, irrespective of their color! Hues of purple are hot right now, so no doubt this bag by Topshop is a keeper! Get it here


If you were counting as you scrolled down, you would have noticed that I cheated this week! I just couldn't narrow down my favorites to ten! I honestly can't pick a favorite! Can you? I'd love to know! :)

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to check back next Wednesday for new obsessions!

Xo

Kike.

4 comments:

  1. You can have them all, but I bought the Furla bag when it first came out and NEVER wore it. It is smaller in person and not all that. I ended up selling it on Ebay. I was so upset! The Reiss coat is amazing! Reiss coats last forever, so I'd say get that! and those boots, you're trying to make me shop hunh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loool... Wow, sorry about the bag! That's the thing with online shopping, you are never 100% sure until you get it!

      Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing selection dear!
    Following you n Bloglovin, hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marella! :) I sure will :)

      Delete

Join the conversation!