Hourglass ladies, it's your turn today! Let me remind you of some of your features!
- When you gain weight it is evenly distributed all over your body
- You have full bust, things and bum.
- You have a small, well-defined waist
If you're not sure what your body-shape is, please click here
So here's how to flatter your body shape!
- Go with 'V'-neck tops/dresses to accentuate you bust
- Don't over-do ruffles, bows or any other frills. This will draw too much attention to that part of your body and it will destroy your naturally balanced body.
- Stick to classic cuts.
- Just like the pear-shape, wrap tops and tops with belts or tops banded at your waist area are good ways to show of your fabulous figure!
- Try as much as possible to wear sheer and soft fabrics. This means that you should try to avoid bulky fabrics.
- Avoid high necklines for example: turtle neck. This will make your bust appear way bigger.
- Wear dresses that are very well fitted around the bust, hips and your behind! This will accentuate your figure very well.
- Your jackets should be well fitted and tailored and any length will flatter your figure.
- For trousers, go for wide-legged and loose-fitting trousers.
- Don't wear skirts that end or stop at the thickest part of your calves or thighs. It will make that part of your body widder.
- Wear jeans that have a small-cut waist. OH! and feel free to wear skinny jeans. You are proportioned to handle it very well.
- Maintain balance on both your upper and lower body if you want to keep to your body shape.
- Wear high-waisted pants and skirts a lot to show off your legs, hips and bum.
- Also, go with boot-cut, cargos and straight leg pants
- For colors, you'll do just fine with solid colors. You can also do prints just make sure they're not too heavy in you! You should also do vertical lines to make you look slimmer and taller.
|Scarlett Johansson showing her hourglass figure!|
Those are the basics. But, the best part is, you can be flexible! Try out different things and see what works best for your own unique type of hourglass shape!
Enjoy the rest of your week guys!!
Stay blessed. :)
Styled BY Kalack
Promote Your Page Too