11.6.12

FOR YOUR INFORMATION :)

Hello Guys,

Hope you're doing great! In the following weeks, I will begin to make a series of posts. These posts be about our DIFFERENT body shapes and they will be called '____ SHAPE - DRESS FOR YOUR BODY SHAPE'.

I will first discuss the different types of body shapes in the normal post area so that, you can know what category you belong to. I will then address each of them individually.

Please note: These series will NOT BE POSTS. They will be PAGES. I will still paste the links to the pages on our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and NetworkedBlogs pages.

If you decide to view these pages directly from the blog, follow these simple steps:
  1. Click view blog
  2. Just below the BLOG NAME, you will see a BLACK bar where I have the links to the other pages. 
  3. This is where you will find the series, OK?
This is just for  this series. I will let you know if any changes occur.
 
Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!