31.3.12

DIFFERENT WAYS TO WEAR A BLAZER- PART 2

Heelllloooo.. again!


OK. I just realized I have a lot of ideas but... I don't have the clothes to show them.. LOL.. yeah.. but I'm alive. So, I'm going to post pictures of outfits I created online. :D Enjoy!!


OH! and this time, Bags and jewelry are included. LOL


1. Color blocking

2. Soft Color blocking

3. Black on Black - inspired by Kim Kardashian
 4. Black, white and red! - very Edgy look
5. Casual bright
  6.  From Work to night out.
 6. YV color blocking.. by the lovely Yvonne Nelson


So those are the ones I've done so far. I will add some more so, you can check back :) Which outfit do you like best? Please let me know in the comments! 

Also please feel free to make suggestions and give constructive criticism . I want to learn from you!

Stay safe. xx

 
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!