14.2.12

HELLO THERE!

Hi, My name is KIKE but lots of people call me Kiki. I love my God, my friends and family :) In my spare time, i like to engage my self in things that are non-academical. One of these things is improving my sense of fashion.

As time goes on, I will be posting either pictures of me in outfits I love, outfits I created online with pieces i love or just looks from celebrities whose fashion sense I like. I will also try to implement as many African fashion ideas as I can because, I'm African and I feel many people do not really get the modern picture of Africa. lol.



This will be it for now. Please have fun surfing around and feel free to leave comments and correct me where i go wrong.
Please follow me at
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!